Terms and conditions & Privacy
The term ‘CollabCubed’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in New York, NY, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to United States Law.
At CollabCubed, our commitment is to offer quality service, and product availability whenever possible. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Pricing Errors & Product Variation
In the event a CollabCubed product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or systems error sourced shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
We do our best to display as accurately as possible the colors and size of the products on CollabCubedshop. However, because of variations dependent on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Cancellation and Fraud
In an effort to protect our customers, all orders placed with collabcubed are screened and security checked for fraud. We advise you to include a valid telephone number and email address with your order so we can contact you if we need you to confirm its authenticity. All checks are made for the security and safe shopping of our customers. We may ask you to confirm certain elements of your order which may include the billing or delivery address. We will never ask you for full credit / debit card details. Although it is rare that it would be necessary for us to cancel an order, we reserve the right to refuse any orders from a customer where the following situations are applicable:
- Incorrect credit/debit card number, expiration date or security code.
- Incorrect billing information (billing information you provide is different from information your credit card company/ bank has on record).
- Insufficient/incorrect shipping address (street, town/city, county or postal code).
We may cancel any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history. If we are unable to contact you via the telephone number or email address you provided with your order within 3 days we reserve the right to cancel your order. (In this circumstance; a full refund will be actioned to the original payment method).
The sale of your order will appear on your credit card statement as hi@CollabCubed at PAYPAL.
We accept payment in accordance with out payment provider PAYPAL. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed.
Limitation of Liability
CollabCubed shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if CollabCubed has been advised of the possibility of damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.